Wednesday 26 June 2013

Up dates

Not blogged for a while as college has finished for the year but I have not been idle. I guess the first thing to announce is my first competition win. Wilkinson Cameras operate a monthly competition and last months theme was movement or long exposure. I decided to enter my escalator shot that I took at Central Station.
Although there were not that many entrants I am pleased to have won. Even more pleased with the £50 voucher I got as a prize. 
This months theme is Architecture and I have submitted an old image that I took of Mersey Harbour Board. It is digital altered and not the best image in the world but the only architecture shot I had in my back catalogue that I felt was good enough.


Other news is that I think I am moving away from doing nudes. I have recently been looking at some of the landscapes I have done. Messed around with some of them and come to the conclusion that I like doing landscapes even more now. Wonder what other people think though.




I am looking at the scope for producing high end limited edition prints of some landscapes. I will need to produce some more work first but I quite like the start I have made.




No comments:

Post a Comment