Saturday 27 April 2013

Busy Busy Week for College

Extremely busy week for college. Loads of work done and thought I had better share a bit of it on here.
Where to start? Guess with the fashion shoot. Part of Ed's module this semester is to do fashion. I arranged with a local designer to do some work using her designs and organised a model to come to the studio. The deal between all three was copies of the images to do as they wished. Here are my four favourites from the shoot.




Next thing to be completed was the Fuji Colour Of competition. This was one of those things that, in the end I decided I had bitten of more than I could chew. Eventually got it finished in time but not overly pleased with the end result.

And last but not least, I developed and printed the film version of the images I took at Keswick. Of these I am extremely pleased with my little self.



No comments:

Post a Comment