Sunday 3 February 2013

Fletchers' Brief

Fletchers Solicitors have supplied us with a brief to re-vamp the art work in the office. Leaving the idea generation quite open, it has been down to us to come up with some ideas on what to do so thought I would share my initial thoughts. These are a few images I have seen that I liked, based on the only thought they had, which was pop art.
Philippe Halsman

Jerry Uelsman

Roy Lichtenstein

Richard Hamilton

David Hockney

David Hockney

David Hockney

From our first meeting with Fletchers they stated one of their main aims was to modernise the way law and lawyers operate. To portray a new way of working and thinking. They wanted to dispel the impression that the law is old, stale and fusty. The work place being a prime example of this being open plan, bright and welcoming for employees and clients alike.


I wanted to show this in the court as well. Casting away the old and in with the new. I liked the work on the previous page of Jerry Uelsman and Philippe Halsman. I think combining the two styles can show the court being swept through with the winds of change. My plan therefore would be to do the image above. Inserted however, would be Lawyers, judge, clerks, books etc. All would be dressed and appear as old fashion and all being sucked into the sky.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment