Saturday 23 March 2013

Perfume Advert & Lens Flare

After doing the perfume advert a few weeks ago and not being completely happy with it, I revisited the examples I had drawn down. I liked the lens flare effect of the one below and decided to emulate it in the studio while we were working on hair lights.

Looking at the image it would appear that most if not all of the effect is done post production in Photoshop. I wanted to try and replicate it though as much in camera as possible.

As you can see the end result was not as I had hoped for so concluded that the only way of getting the desired effect was to enhance it in Photoshop.

Finished Image.
Think I actually prefer my version to the advert above and my next move will be to re-shoot with a female model and work on a new perfume advert with this technique



No comments:

Post a Comment