Friday 29 March 2013

Worthington Reservoir

Still in the process of looking for a location for the background on my Fuji Competition image, I visited Worthington Reservoir to get some landscapes done. The light wasn't very good but time is running out and shots need to be taken. I took my Digital Nikon, Canon film and that piece of **** from the stores. In a lot of instances I have shot the same scene on all three cameras to again see the difference in the end results.

I like the above image but for once I think the rule of get as low as possible with a landscape, may well have not been the best option here. On reflection I think I would have liked a higher angle for more contrast on the cross beams.


This was shot from underneath and I really like the reflections in the water.


My favourite shot of the day. This was with ND filters up to 6 stops at f29. I have cropped it to a panoramic after trying both. I also prefer black and white conversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment