Sunday 9 December 2012


So my first day at college yesterday. From what I can gather there only nine people attending the HND but as it was an induction day and all the HE courses were present, I only identified three of them. Luckily and somewhat as a relief they are not all kids. John, who is 42, is progressing from a graphics course at Southport last year. Fiona, not sure of her age, though mid 20's I would guess has come over from Skelmersdale College last year. So at least I will have some people I can talk to without getting bored.
On the down side we were presented with our first piece of homework to be completed by next Thursday. Even worse it is the most dreaded thing for me. I have to choose two photographers, one historical and one contemporary that inform and inspire me and create a presentation explaining the context of why these inspire me. 
It was also announced that there is a planned trip to New York next Easter. Great, however it's £700 without spending money or feeding myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment